Status update and Arashi Manga

Hey,

So crowdfund contributors expect a translation update on either Monday or Tuesday. Nomi is hoping to get the translation to me Monday, but depending upon her internet situation we might have to wait until Tuesday.

The next order of business is the completed volume 3 of the Arashi manga. I’d like to post it, but since it’s licensed I don’t really want to deal with take down requests. So i’m probably going to do what I did on the other website and with a post informing people on where/how they can obtain it. However I still believe everyone that is able should support the official release this fall.

If people have any questions, concerns, or even suggestions feel free to just send me an email. I try to reply to everything within a 2 hour window.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.